| Kitajima Sara|
|Debut||My Dear Prince|
|Date of birth||24 November|
|Affiliations||Kitajima Kaede (cousin, lover)|
|Voiced by||Uri Satsuki (羽里さつき)|
A first-year student at St. Michael’s and Kaede’s younger cousin. A student model, well-known from fashion magazines. Her mother is an actress, making her a true thoroughbred.
She has an incredibly bright and sociable disposition. With her appearance and personality, she has a charismatic temperament that causes her to unwittingly charm those around her.
She’s what you might call an open book, and has a kind of natural innocence. Her affection towards Kaede is in full overdrive, both publicly and privately.
The way she clings to and loves on Kaede in front of others with such a serious expression tends to make the other students jealous of their closeness.
- A Kiss For The Petals - My Dear Prince
- Comiket 75 Bonus Story - A Rowdy Open Air Bath!
- A Kiss For The Petals - Our Vacation Together
- A Kiss For The Petals - Beloved Photograph
- Comiket 76 Bonus Story - "Just Because it’s a Pajama Party, Who Says We Have to Wear Pajamas?" Said the Dirty Girl
- A Kiss For The Petals - The Joy of Loving You (minor)
- A Kiss For The Petals - The Curtain Call Never Ends
- A Kiss For The Petals - Kaede-chan Super Mode
- Comiket 77 Bonus Story - The Bud Has Thorns
- Comiket 80 Bonus Story - Nanami and Kaede Brag About Their Girlfriends
- A Kiss For The Petals - Kaede-chan's Newlywed Cooking
- A Kiss For The Petals - Maidens of Michael
- A Kiss For The Petals - Snow White's Knight
- Reo-ppoi Radio (guest appearances)
- In Beloved Photograph, the point of view briefly switches to Sara on two occasions. She and Runa are currently the only characters to have internal monologue in the visual novels.
- In My Dear Prince, Kaede--and indeed, some fans--questioned Sara's skill in sex despite Sara professing having no prior experience. Fuguriya's FAQ states that her prowess as a model affords her an ability known as "Real Shadow". This ability allows her to virtualize physical interactions with another person and simulate the sensations of touch on her own body. This, according to Fuguriya, allowed her to train for the inevitable reunion with the actual Kaede.